Sunday, August 16, 2009

Don't overdo it, America!


I know some of you just want to give it back to those brown guys who are brownifying America, some of them who knocked down the twin towers. I know you have the power to show who's boss, and I know some of you are really dense.


But why would you do something stupid such as this?!
India is not your enemy, this is not a bridge you want to burn, you imbeciles!
A simple frisk would probably have been enough to convey the message no stars or politicians can get away with a procedure the common man has to go through, but you idiots, don't tell me you weren't able to identify a movie star that perhaps half the world knows! I'm sure the immigration officials had their two hours of fame and sadistic pleasure but there is a price for this that other Americans will have to pay. I hope there are some wiser folks up there in the BCS that will knock some sense into these red necks!


(Photo: Courtesy Deccan Herald)

No comments: